Re: [Healeys] Tuning

To: "'Derek Job'" <derek.c.job@gmail.com>, "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tuning
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:26:17 +1000
Cc: 'healeys' <healeys@autox.team.net>
G'day

I had a similar problem with the BN3 a few years back. Six-cylinder engine,
twin H6 carbs and standard 100 fuel tank.

Would seem to run at low revs without a problem, but just wouldn't
accelerate with any sort of enthusiasm.

The 100 filler cap has a breathing hole which was blocked and the inline
plastic fuel filter was poor quality and not helping. On clearing the
breathing hole and sending forth the filter to a nunnery, it ran perfectly.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains
Australia