[Healeys] Another top bow question - 2 seater

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Another top bow question - 2 seater
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 18:17:02 -0800

--000000000000e169b905997857a0

The ends of the legs are threaded. The Robbins section of my Moss catalogue
says "the legs had adjusting screws to adjust the tension".  Would these
have been cap screws or pan head screws or something unusual?  Again, the
Moss catalogue does not show these screws.

--000000000000e169b905997857a0

my Moss catalogue says &quot;the legs had adjusting screws to adjust the te=
nsion&quot;.=C2=A0 Would these have been cap screws or pan head screws or s=
omething unusual?=C2=A0 Again, the Moss catalogue does not show these screw=
s.<br></div>

--000000000000e169b905997857a0--

--===============0904815964628123966==