Re: [Healeys] Wood top bow

To: boyracer466@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wood top bow
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 03:11:06 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_8010657_1527567842.1576465866859

Richard
I made my own some years ago.=C2=A0 Not a big deal if you have an eye for c=
ontours/curvatures (No woman jokes here please).=C2=A0 Unfortunately I made=
 one for a BT7 when my car was a BN7.=C2=A0 The one which came with the car=
 was in bad shape and not sure how it got with the car.=C2=A0 Did not reali=
ze until later that the two were different until after the bow and top was =
completed.=C2=A0 Since I almost never put the top on I did not bother and n=
ever had a correct one to go by so never made the correct one.Keith