[Healeys] Severe electrical issue

To: healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Severe electrical issue
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 10:34:02 -0400

--000000000000acb5d705aece3a00

Listers,

I drove my 66 BJ8 Saturday and Sunday, everything was normal.  Glorious
weather in the North Carolina mountains.  Monday everything became
strange.

I put the key in the ignition and started the car in the normal manner.  I
then realized that many things were not working.  The car started normally,
the ignition light came on and went off as it should, overdrive works,
headlights work, high beam light works, the alternator is charging the
battery properly and the fuses are not blown.

These are the things that I know are not working: gas gauge, turn signals,
tach, wipers, brake lights and front parking lights (the rear are working).

I have looked at the wiring diagram and I am at a loss.  Where do I start
looking for this problem?

Help,

Fred
66 BJ8

--000000000000acb5d705aece3a00

 Sunday, everything was normal.=C2=A0 Glorious weather in the North Carolin=
/div><div>I put the key in the ignition and started the car in the normal m=
anner.=C2=A0 I then realized that many things were not working.=C2=A0 The c=
ar started normally, the ignition light came on and went off as it should, =
overdrive works, headlights work, high beam light works, the alternator is =
charging the battery properly and the fuses are not blown.=C2=A0

 gas gauge, turn signals, tach, wipers, brake lights and front parking ligh=
ring diagram and I am at a loss.=C2=A0 Where do I start looking for this pr=

--000000000000acb5d705aece3a00--

--===============8328992081595013831==