[Healeys] BN2 in 1957 mystery movie

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 in 1957 mystery movie
From: editorgary--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 05:02:17 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2199108_1125204837.1601960537665

We were watching Turner Classic Movies this evening -- a little know film-noir
called "Time without Pity."
In the initial close-up of the two actors driving through London, with the
backdrop moving behind them and them sitting in the car with just a little bit
of the car showing, the car looked familiarWhen they moved to a camera angle
where you could see the A-pillar, it had the distinctive folding windshield of
an Austin-Healey BN1/2, but given the year of the film, probably a BN2.A street
scene showing them pull up to the curb showed the registration number on the
plate: OOX 926. Does that car or film or registration number ring any bells
with anyone? I haven't looked it up in IMDB, but it was a pretty obscure film.
Thanks
Gary Anderson

------=_Part_2199108_1125204837.1601960537665

little know film-noir called "Time without Pity." <br>

London, with the backdrop moving behind them and them sitting in the car with
just a little bit of the car showing, the car looked familiar</font></div>

A-pillar, it had the distinctive folding windshield of an Austin-Healey BN1/2,
but given the year of the film, probably a BN2.</font></div>

registration number on the plate: OOX 926. Does that car or film or
registration number ring any bells with anyone? I haven't looked it up in IMDB,
but it was a pretty obscure film.</font></div>

Gary Anderson<br>

------=_Part_2199108_1125204837.1601960537665--

--===============6060347823674206036==