Re: [Healeys] Carpet material for parcel tray

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carpet material for parcel tray
From: richard mayor via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 13:59:54 -0800

--0000000000009f1f3a05bcf970d4

I've gotten many suggestions so thank you all.  Most have said I should use
the same material as the carpet but the carpet has some pile or nap to it.
I already have red carpeting.   The material on the parcel tray has minimal
nap. It is more like indoor-outdoor carpeting.  Apparently, A-H Spares has
the material and the vinyl trim as a kit but I don't need that as I have
modified my parcel tray and don't want to spend that much for trim that I
can't use. Any other suggestions?

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 6:14 PM richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for some thin red carpet material for my parcel tray similar
> to the original .  I haven't found anything suitable yet. Any suggestions?

--0000000000009f1f3a05bcf970d4

ost have said I should use the same material as the carpet but the carpet h=
as some pile or nap to it.=C2=A0 I already have red carpeting.=C2=A0=C2=A0 =
The material on the parcel tray has minimal nap. It is more like indoor-out=
door carpeting.=C2=A0 Apparently, A-H Spares has the material and the vinyl=
 trim as a kit but I don&#39;t need that as I have modified my parcel tray =
and don&#39;t want to spend that much for trim that I can&#39;t use. Any ot=
lass=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 6:14 PM richard mayor &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:boyracer466@gmail.com";>boyracer466@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>=
order-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">I&=
#39;m looking for some thin red carpet material for my parcel tray similar =
to the original .=C2=A0 I haven&#39;t found anything suitable yet. Any sugg=
estions?<br></div>

--0000000000009f1f3a05bcf970d4--

--===============2929179811002670103==