[Healeys] Crunch Washers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Crunch Washers
From: Gary Anderson via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 11:13:40 -0700

--000000000000c5900405c148b012

Thanks to everyone for your information. I don't think I'm going to pay $20
for a crunch washer, but the information should allow me and my mechanic --
who works on everything from Lotus Europas to Checker lodge buses -- to
figure out something that will do the job properly.
Cheers
Gary

--000000000000c5900405c148b012

 I&#39;m going to pay $20 for a crunch washer, but the information should a=

--===============6699740488137829018==