Re: [Healeys] Another reproduction part

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Another reproduction part
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 18:37:26 -0700

--------------61A71495497934F9A3358EE5

I have one of Doug's originals; one of the best mods I ever made, on any
car (right up there with spin-on oil filter adapters).
Bob

On 5/1/2021 5:42 PM, Bob Haskell via Healeys wrote:
> Listers,
>
> Hopefully this is a good reproduction.  I've made two dozen of Doug
> Reid's 6 cylinder clutch bleeder extensions.  Steel hard line,
> fittings from FedHill, powder coated bracket.  Uses your bleed screw.
> Same price that Doug sold them for in 2006 - $35 plus shipping.
> Priority Mail (within US) is $10 per box and several extensions can be
> shipped in the same box.  Payment via PayPal, but send me an email
> first so I can confirm that I have the number of extensions you want.
> Cheers,
>
> Bob Haskell
> Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar

--------------61A71495497934F9A3358EE5

  <head>
  </head>
    I have one of Doug's originals; one of the best mods I ever made, on
    any car (right up there with spin-on oil filter adapters).<br>
    Bob<br>
      Healeys wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:625ae0c6-480e-a27a-5573-9d49eb534bcf@earthlink.net">
          Hopefully this is a good reproduction.  I've made two dozen of
          Doug Reid's 6 cylinder clutch bleeder extensions.  Steel hard
          line, fittings from FedHill, powder coated bracket.  Uses your
          bleed screw.  Same price that Doug sold them for in 2006 - $35
          plus shipping.  Priority Mail (within US) is $10 per box and
          several extensions can be shipped in the same box.  Payment
          via PayPal, but send me an email first so I can confirm that I
          have the number of extensions you want.<br>
      <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar</pre>

--------------61A71495497934F9A3358EE5--

--===============3098845651866245486==