[Healeys] (no subject)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: Jim Cox via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 15:57:51 -0700

--000000000000535e7c05c2b6c25b

I use a "hot rod" switch from a place in New England [I am at Conclusive
right now]. Mechanical,  adjustable and reversible.  Sensitivity adjusted
to light up when pedal is touched. Original switch still in circuit as a
backup.  Jim Cox

--000000000000535e7c05c2b6c25b

gland [I am at Conclusive right now]. Mechanical,=C2=A0 adjustable and reve=
rsible.=C2=A0 Sensitivity adjusted to light up when pedal is touched. Origi=
nal switch still in circuit as a backup.=C2=A0 Jim Cox</div>

--000000000000535e7c05c2b6c25b--

--===============6194614977076146305==