Re: [Healeys] Healey Hi-Rider

To: "sbyers@ec.rr.com" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Hi-Rider
From: healeyguy--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 01:13:29 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_122389_1111240494.1621559609678

Steve /. ListersTo your question about the what this build started as, its =
hard to tell without more photos. I could not enlarge your photos=C2=A0 (a =
problem with my PC). Also this car may be a collection of parts from differ=
ent models. Rarely does someone build a modified from a bone stock , well r=
unning BJ7 or BJ8 that is worth $50K. as is.
Folks will ask why would someone build something like this but it is a comm=
on topic in most all marque based groups. Change to the original has been a=
 car issue and an expected happening for more than a 100 years.=C2=A0
One of the cars in our garage is a Modified 100 and I have been asked "why"=
 before.=C2=A0 Would suggest that folks take a ride in a non-stock car just=
 to see/feel the differences and in many cases improvements. A V8 in a 2300=
 pound car will put a smile on many (most) faces. Put 600HP in one and you =
feel like you just took a ride on the best rollercoaster around.=C2=A0
Hope all well at Conclave.Perry