[Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Conclave tire air pressure change trivia
From: richard mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 07:28:04 -0700

--000000000000500b7f05c3143872

My Healey tire pressures went from 29 psi here in Portland, Oregon, to 33
psi at Big Bear Resort in California - 6,700 feet above sea level.  I then
lowered my tire pressures to 29 psi.
Checked my tires today back in Portland - 70 feet above sea level and all
tires at 25 psi.

--000000000000500b7f05c3143872

tland, Oregon, to 33 psi at Big Bear Resort in California - 6,700 feet abov=
e sea level.=C2=A0 I then lowered my tire pressures to 29 psi.</div><div>Ch=

--===============2691553250722653178==