[Healeys] Wizzard Radiator cap part #

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wizzard Radiator cap part #
From: richard mayor via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 22:11:03 -0700

--00000000000018b94905c3208e4c

Anyone out there running a Wizzard aluminum radiator?  I bought mine many
years ago and used an old funky unbranded cap that I had on the shelf.  It
worked OK but was a bit loose. I now decided to use a recovery tank and so
I bought a new NAPA Balkamp cap using the part # I got from a discussion on
the BCS forum.  It is too tall.
If you are running a Wizzard I would love to know what cap you are running
and the part number.
Thanks, Richardi

--00000000000018b94905c3208e4c

=C2=A0 I bought mine many years ago and used an old funky unbranded cap tha=
t I had on the shelf.=C2=A0 It worked OK but was a bit loose. I now decided=
 to use a recovery tank and so I bought a new NAPA Balkamp cap using the pa=
rt # I got from a discussion on the BCS forum.=C2=A0 It is too tall. <br></=
div><div>If you are running a Wizzard I would love to know what cap you are=

--00000000000018b94905c3208e4c--

--===============9214883977679168194==