[Healeys] Non Healey- Land Rover question

To: healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey- Land Rover question
From: Stephen Hutchings via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 12:28:58 -0400
I have a friend who doesnâ??t have a lot of experience working on his own cars,
so he had a professional shop restore his series 2 Land Rover.
Trouble is, he got a call one day and the guy said â??Iâ??m closing my shop,
come and get your carâ?¦and itâ??s not finished.â??
Leaving aside that shocking lack of professionalism, Iâ??m helping him sort
what jobs are left.

I understand that thereâ??s a popular mod that switches over to a weber carb
(looks like what I had on my Renault 5 years ago) and thatâ??s what he has.
Do any of you with experience of Land Rovers happen to have any photos of the
throttle linkage to the carb?
Iâ??ve told my friend that he has to get onto a Land Rover forum, but meanwhile
I thought Iâ??d seek the wisdom of my own list.

Thanks,
Stephen, BJ8