[Healeys] 12 volt outlet

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 12 volt outlet
From: Richard Antal via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 19:10:27 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_718743_1649828761.1633029027618

Greetings fellow Healeyphiles,=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 I wish to install a =
12 volt outlet in my BJ8. Where is the best place to locate it and is any o=
utlet more suitable or more easily installed than others? How is it wired? =
I assume many of us must have such items installed to power cell phones, Gp=
s, etc. Any advice or pictiures much appreciated. Thank you.rich antal

------=_Part_718743_1649828761.1633029027618

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Greetings fellow
Healeyphiles,</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
I wish to install a 12 volt outlet in my BJ8. Where is the best place to locate
it and is any outlet more suitable or more easily installed than others? How is
it wired? I assume many of us must have such items installed to power cell
phones, Gps, etc. Any advice or pictiures much appreciated. Thank
you.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">rich
------=_Part_718743_1649828761.1633029027618--

--===============2769077572517884674==