Re: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine
From: "Dave Lum" <dimer@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:57:37 -0800
They seem to be an enthusiastic group over there -  I know the managing
editor (David) checks out internet newsgroups regularly (He posts
semi-regularly in the Honda newsgroup) and even added a link to my website
from theirs - totally unexpected from a national (international?) magazine.

Dave Lum
www.datsuns.com
Portland, OR

> From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine
> Date: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 3:25 PM
>
> List,
>
>   I sent a short note to Grassroots Motorsports Magazine along with the
ECTA