Power tour 27,28 Mar

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power tour 27,28 Mar
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:01:49 -0800
anyone else notice that the Hot Rod Power tour is coming on the same
weekend we are to Rockingham NC.... wonder if any of the Hot Rod Staff
would be interesting in dropping by and hanging out .... hmmm now there is
some ink... I will see what I can do to make them aware....
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )