teach me to mention a starter button

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: teach me to mention a starter button
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:36:15 -0800
Bruce had the idea of buying the covered buttons.... and I totally agree
with him... that is in fact what I got... The cheapy button that came in
the car was sticking which is why I started down this road in the first
place....

then the console really needed replacing and the wiring really didn't look
to swell and you know the water pump really needed to be electric... and
the alternator needed remounting with the bigger pulley...

and yes I have taken a car into my Shop to change the oil and 18 months
later it left totally restored....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )