Another new member (was BRN)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Another new member (was BRN)
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:40:59 -0500
List,

  This one got sent direct to me and missed the list.  It's in response to
one of my posts, but I think the intent was to share it with everyone.  I'll
just welcome another new member and let John fiddle with the car
classification question.

Chuck

>Posted-Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:36:00 -0800 (PST)
>From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
>Subject: RE: BRN
>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:31:45 -0800
>

>               Hi Chuck,
>
>                               I saw your letter to BRN about ECTA and it made
>me think about the
article in the last issue. There is a picture of car 393 , a very nice
duece with a blown 392 in it .  Anyway it's apparently entered as a B/BF
ALT. Which it isn't since altered have to run full unaltered body's.  I'd
just hate to see the guy tow out to the flats and be disapoited.  I  really
don't know what class he could run  It doesn't appear that there is one in
this configuration without turning it into a roadster .
>            I guess since this is my first time  I' ve  been on this sight
I should go ahead and introduce myself.  I attempt to run a 53 Stude in B/B
altered on the salt thow the last couple of years I,ve been pit crewing for
the 745  Stude coupe.  My car is powered  by a 392 chrysler also and plan on
running this years WOS.  I live a couple miles south of the canadian  border
in North Idaho.
>            Hope to see a good many of you , oh yes my car number is l392.
L. Kvach  Butters