Re: interpertation ....

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: interpertation ....
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:40:42
Ok, I'll bite. What documentation do you suppose is required? Photo's?
Seems pretty loose. Any ideas?

mayf

ps, what section of the rule book did you find this?

At 10:49 AM 3/22/99 -0500, John Beckett wrote:
>Found this line in the SCTA rule book. Modified Category.
>
>"Vehicles competing in the Competition Coupe and Modified Sports classes
>must have documentation showing the stock vehicle BEFORE modification".
>
>Something to keep in mind before you tear you rare car all to pices.
>
>John Beckett
>

>At 09:30 PM 3/21/99 -0800, Keith Turk wrote:
>>John Beckett has this old Cassette type playback recorder... for his Tach..
>>wonderful system.. you can pop a new tape in and have at it...
>>
>>I have been searching for the right Playback tach... Autometer has several
>>options but nothing that has all the drag racing features in more then
>>40secs of run time.. what are you all doing.... My Bville Motor was a drag
>>racing motor and has a ton of RPM capability... Don't plan on using it all
>>but it is there ....
>>
>>Just curious... I finally Told Jegs Friday that it was to late ... and I
>>had accepted a Tach that was really about half what I wanted and Half what
>>they had to sell... or backorder I should say....What do you all think?....
>>I really can't afford a Race Pack computer... But with the systems info I
>>do get I should be capable of making some basic changes...
>>
>>Keith Turk
>>Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
>>Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)