Re: Salt

To: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salt
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 14:19:27 -0400
        Dan

        Great to have you on board. Working on those ECTA stats. Sorry it takes
me
so long.
        Since your probably the closest to the "Salt" of any on the list so
far...
how about giving us any up-dates on the winter weather, pumping project and
general salt conditions. If your near your crystal ball, maybe some
predictions for the '99 season?
        Hope the USFRA has a super '99 World of Speed.

        John Beckett