Fwd: MASTERCAM AA/FUELER BLAZES THE SKINS TO OBLIVION AT SPIR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MASTERCAM AA/FUELER BLAZES THE SKINS TO OBLIVION AT SPIR
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 06:46:57 -0400

--=_613761A9.E889EEEC

For you guys who like Front-motored Top-Fuel Diggers, check this web site =
out!
http://www.nitronic.com/rootbeer  Cole, I like your writing style!
Nitronic.com is also a neat web site , lots of interesting stuff! Drag, =
Land-speed , Check out some of the old issues. The one on Jocko Johnson =
and his LSR car is DIFFERENT!

--=_613761A9.E889EEEC