Re: Muroc..

To: V4GR@aol.com, Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Muroc..
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:11:01 -0700
Rich,
We stay in Lancaster at the Antelope Valley Inn. It is on the old
Highway that parallels the railroad tracks. We just go north up the old
highway to Avenue "H", I believe, (it would be best to ask a local to be
sure) which goes out to the South entrance to Edward's AFB. Our course
is setup on the south end of the lake bed so you don't have to travel
very far within the base boundaries. There are actually three entrances
to the base, one from Mojave (North), from Rosemond (West), and from
Lancaster (South).
If you do make it, look us up (216 D/CC) and lets get acquainted.
Tom