Completion of May's Results

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Completion of May's Results
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 18:44:51
Well, I finally got off my dead butt and completed the webpages for the May
results. Figured I had better before June's came rolling in. Check the web
site.

Special Note: I may have mispelled some names, so shoot me, not John. Also
the Pickup section in the ECTA Records is hosed. Please look at it and send
corrections to me! It is my fault, not John's. Shoot the messenger.

Also, there were two exact same speeds at this meet. This is a phenomia of
high magnitude. The probabilities are so high against this happening that I
suspect a mistake. The speeds were 166.052. I'll leave it as an exercise to
the student to figure the probability of it happening. Tell me what you
think the probability is...

remember: http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

to see the results..

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)