Re: Time to cool it!

To: kturk@ala.net, saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Time to cool it!
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:31:38 EDT
        The light blue roadster belongs to Curt and Bob Giovanine, and is
running a 25 Chevy 4 with a home made head. It is a true thing of beauty and
fast too. I believe Curt was the first car over 150 at Muroc in 1940 also
running a Chevy 4.                                      Vintage 4 cylinder is
a fun class to run in and I think that's because we are all pretty much
limited to what we can make instead of what we can buy. No electronics
allowed. Not much speed equipment made for pre 1935 four cylinder cars.
Where else can you see a race 32 Plymouth powered car go 135? Where else
would you find someone who thinks race and 32 Plymouth can be used together?
                                Rich Fox