Re: Hot Rod

To: "John Beckett" <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:33:51 -0700
Well I know Gray Baskerville didn't put the Picture in... and No I haven't
seen it yet... oh well... In about 5 months that Hot Rod will show up at my
door... we aren't on much of a Priority down here.....

the fella that took the picture is one of the guys who wants us to bring
some cars to Commerce GA in Oct... which would be a great way of gaining
support for the Organization....

I still like the Idea of Taking a few of them to the Street Rod
Nationals...

Keith