Safe travel

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Safe travel
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 22:28:36 -0400
Howdy All,

  I hope everyone has returned safely from their weekend of racing.  As I
was driving home from Maxton, wondering why birds seemed to be attracted to
the front of my vehicles, I had to stop for a moment and give thanks that
the only fatalities at Maxton over the weekend had been birds and insects.

  I don't get to church much, but after considering all the safe miles that
we run on course, and the thousands more in our travels to and from events,
I think somebody must be looking out for racers.

Chuck Rothfuss
ECTA