Re: Frontal area

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Frontal area
From: Ronald_B_Anderson@notes.seagate.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:54:37 -0600
Guys-

The Cd for the coupe is 0.29, 0.33 for the hardtop, and 0.38 for the
rag-top. I got that from Chevrolet printed documents. But they they won'r
specify frontal area, even though I've tried Chevy people (at least, not
the right ones). So 19.38 or 19.75 square feet seems reasonable? I think is
too big.

                    --- Ron

Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net> on 06/17/99 01:50:59 PM

Please respond to Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>