Inline Engines and My dumb Comment..

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Inline Engines and My dumb Comment..
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 07:20:38
After a hard day of beating on my Sunbeam racer wannabie, I came into the
house, big migrane also, and read the rule book on the hemi question. Man
did I get that wrong! Rule definitely says INLINE engines. Now the
important part is that no matter how well you think you understand
something in the book, always ask. Because sure as the dickens what you
(me) thought was reality is just wishful thinking!

Keith, reat idea on everyone telling us what their project is and their
near term goals are. I'll post this evening...

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)