Fwd: New Folks on the List

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: New Folks on the List
From: ECTA845@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 16:04:10 EDT
--part1_6168b3a6.249ea33a_boundary

Well,   Now you've you done it Keith. The reason you don't hear from me more
is i'm still gathering parts for my Monza.I will admit after much thought I
will start in the Production class most likley E/PRO.Thanks to Tom,Jonh and
Keith I have been spending alot of time looking at what Rear Gear to run in
my Monza.But here lies my problem I'm limited to a 3:42 or 3:73 to use at
Maxton (PRO rules = stock rearend).Is there a affordable software program to
help with gearing and tires?What Dia?Do I use the loaded radius?I looking to
spin my engine no faster than 7000 RPM's as this will be my first try at LSR
i'm trying to keep it with in my reach. Many thanks to all
                                                               Randy
(MONZAMILER) Williams

--part1_6168b3a6.249ea33a_boundary