Re: stupid questions

To: "Frank Walker" <fwalker@insurquote.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stupid questions
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:21:44 -0500
Hey Frank welcome to the List... from a fellow LBC fan.... (little British
car for the less informed)

Get a rule book and start with the Roll cage structure and work towards
Fire systems and so on and so forth... it is actually not as hard as it
sounds.... expensive at times... but real do-able.. little car ought to
scoot no matter if it gets on the salt or not....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)