Re: Question for those with doorslammer cars

To: "John Linville" <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for those with doorslammer cars
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:25:02 -0700
John... Mine is set at 6 degrees.. If I could have more I would have up to
about 10 ... others are running as much as 15 as I recall....

We went down this Road a while ago... Keith

To Check the Archieves go to www.listquest.com and Autos and racing then
Land speed and you can type in a subject line and it will recall it... LONG
as we keep our subject lines reasonably close to the topic at hand