Shop Resources

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Shop Resources
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:28:50 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks.  Enjoying the stuff-to-take tips.

Thought some newcomers might benefit from some leads to getting shop
stuff.  Companies that have given me good service.  I have no other
connection with them.

General machine shop supplies of every kind, small to large:  Travers
Tool Co.  1-800-221-0270.

Automotive machine shop supplies small to large:  Goodson.
1-800-533-8010.

Small quantity metal suppliers.  All metals, all forms.  When you need a
six-inch piece of something.  Or any quantity.  You don't have to have
12 feet of it you'll never use.  Metal Buyers Mart.  1-800-657-0721.

Call these people for their catalogs.  You can order toll-free with a
credit card and they'll send it quick via UPS.

ArdunBill