Re: Fuel injection

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: Fuel injection
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:18:49 -0700
John,

I'm really interested in seeing your injection setup. It sounds like an
improvement over the carburetor. Maybe a bit too sophisticated for me,
though.

I have not tried the yarn, but it should work. I understand that mylar
tape, (audio cassette) works well also. The streamliners use to apply
some kind of ink dots that spread with the air flow over the car.

Tom