links to businesses

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: links to businesses
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:03:36 -0700
Just an fyi for you all and a request -
the SCTA / BNI web site has pages dedicated exclusively to our rule book
sponsors - so if you know there is a sponsor in our rule book - there is
also a spot for it on the SCTA web site - and we try to link those ads
to the sponsors web site (if one exists).
The note from Finishline Coatings showed me a web site we were unaware
of -
our sponsors page has been updated to include a link to the Finishline
site -
if you are aware of any of our great sponsors who's spot on our web site
does not contain a link to their web site - could you let me know? If
their in our rule book we want to make a link to them on our web site as
well -
Thanks so much everybody
Bev Stanley