ECTA TEST

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: ECTA TEST
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:58:02 -0700
Just got home from the Test this weekend at Maxton... watched most the
passes from the shut down area... Quite an exciting Day... I will let John
Beckett fill you in on the particulars.... but I wanted to tell you guys
what he won't....

This fuel injection set up he has built in his garage is awesome... Neat
Piece... Dual throttle bodies on top of an old tunnel ram bottom.... it is
LOW and has like a 1000 CFM... and the potential for a bunch more... off
the trailer the first Pass sounded Just a little bit ratty.... but the
second pass sounded really nice... with a super strong pull in fourth....

Tuning on a computer was a neat option.... and looked relatively simple...
( In other words I am not near as afraid of it as I was before this
weekend) and I think if you added the twin Turbo's Mayf wants to run...
this thing would really really scream...

Lionel Williams has built a really nice 257cu in motor... with a 2.5"
stroke crank which was one of Brad's pet thoughts...

Anyway it was a Fun weekend....
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )