Re: Bonneville Prep weekend

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Prep weekend
From: "Wester S. Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:05:10 -0600
Keith...You found a jewel in Gary Eaker. The former GM wind tunnel man.  He
ran 296, on gas, in a Firebird with a Lingenfelter 350 ci engine, at World
of Speed about ten years ago.  Used up four big bottles of nitrous cooling
the intercoolers on the turbochargers but none was ingested into the
intakes...strictly for cooling purposes.  Ask him what happens when they
can't find you after a run on the salt.  Sounds like a great weekend.  Wes
<johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>,"John Linville" <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>,
<land-speed@autox.team.net>