Found my Tires

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Found my Tires
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:48:23 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks John.  I looked up both the 235/60VR15 and
the 215/70HR15.  When I searched the 215, I asked
for ZR and VR too.  I came up with a handful of
ZRs.  I think I'll go with the Pirelli P 4000
215/70ZR15.  It measures out to about 27.25"
tall, and its less than 75 bucks.  Micheline and
Yokohama also make this size in a ZR, consider VR
and HR, and there is a long list.  If anybody has
tire questions, one of the best sites I've found
is tirerack.com.  They are an official SCCA
sponsor, and they like to do competition stuff.
their site has every kind of search and cross
reference you can think of.
Thanks
Dick J