Re: Cell Phones

To: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Subject: Re: Cell Phones
From: "Wester S. Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 08:06:57 -0600
We had to move the drag trucks because a cell phone company had leased the
corner of the parking lot where they were parked for an antenna.  It has not
been built yet.......  AT&T phones seem to have fair service, AirTouch and
some others have spots where they  don't.  The antennas may be in West
Wendover out of line of sight.  The salt can have funny effects on
communications of all kinds too.
Wes