Monday on the salt

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Monday on the salt
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:59:46 -0600
Doug,
Heading out tomorrow AM, perhaps the last time until late in the week.  I'll
let you know what I see when I get back...I have a photo of the Turbinator
getting underway that shows the heat coming off the big turbine
exhaust...hope it will show up.  Several others of the same run but at and
just off the start line and the heat doesn't show.
Great box the Ardun heads come in lately...should be for the price!  The old
C&T Automotive guys made them hum.  Check with Kenny Kloth...USFRA
inspector...on flathead stuff.  His full bodied '49 Merc 2 door has broken
150 on gas, naturally aspirated...with the original equipment block.  Hope
we see you at WOS...and lots more like you.  We would love to have around
100 cars and 20 bikes...that is the way the meet seems to work best.
More tomorrow PM.
Wes
> From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
> To: wspotter@jps.net
> Subject: Re: Saturday on the salt
> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:16:33 EDT
>
>Keep up the updates. They are much appreciated and the only salt link for
>those of us who are at home working on our cars. I hope to make it to the
WOS