Re: Alt power

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>,
Subject: Re: Alt power
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 05:09:44 -0700
I would like to take a sec and introduce Doug Odom to the List... this is
the first post I know about from him....

first and foremost Doug is a super nice guy.... he runs the #427 bugeye
sprite... it is a 59 Austin Healey that he has done a very nice job of
extending and building ... this speed week Gail Phillips drove it to a
record at Just over two hundred to get into the Two Club... Congrats Doug
great job.... and thanks for the engine Hoist..... ( Doug and I shifted
Parts back and forth... I think we had most of what each other needed ....
matter of fact we should have packed each others tools)    Keith