supercharged chevs

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: supercharged chevs
From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:28:46 -0700
        I  agree with Dick J.  as that is exactly what  I do  with my car, run
for fun even knowing that  it is possible to run a record  run with my old hemi
stuff it"s not terribly likeky. I  sort of get away with not running top dog
stuff but my experiance with Ragsdales Blown chev. Is that they require really
good parts to have any hope of staying together. I suspect it's the RPM levels
they reach, it helped a bunch when I finally convinced him to run 2.5 gears  so
we wern't trying to  run nearly 9000rpm. But in the end it took allthe
expensive stuff  to keep it together. There's an outfit call Bill Mitchel
www.bmitchell.com  that  has  sbc  blower packages, that are proven dyno and
performance tested.  He sells a package deal , heads Blower  cam and induction,
you do the short block, .  Thisa is also a very good outfit  for all your
hardcore motor needs if you run a chev, I see they have a mini alternator kit
which might be just what you need with your limited space Ed.
                        L.kvach Butters