Re; alternators

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re; alternators
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:50:18 +1200
Hi Team,
            thanks John & Keith for the alternator info. My next problem
will be setting up a drive pulley on the crank. Its getting a little
crowded down there with cam belt drive, damper, crank trigger, dry sump
pump drive etc. I have no engine mounted water pump as I use a 'Shogun'
remote electric unit.

Yes John I'm doing the EFI injection thing, thoroughly enjoying researching
and understanding what is new technology to me, no doubt will contact list
member Dave Dahlgren before I'm through though. The hardware I'm using is a
Hogan sheetmetal manifold which will have 50 lb port injectors, BDS bug
catcher for a throttle body with TPS sensor plus BDS pump, regulator and
filters. The ECU and other sensors to run it as a closed loop system are
made here in NZ by Link ElectroSystems Ltd. The ECU at $500 US approx and
their hand held LCD Tuning Module at $200 US that allows access to all
functions including ignition without the need for an expensive laptop seems
good buying.

ARDUN DOUG, you've got us all going reading about your roadster, if
possible could you attach a photo to your next message, would love to see
it.

Chris Harris  # 397  C/GR  New Zealand.