Re: Re; On line photos of our members cars??

To: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Re; On line photos of our members cars??
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:07:13
No sweat on the reader's rides! Just need digital pix and some info about
the owner/driver/team as applicable. While at it why not set up a section
on the 200 mph club? Just need the info...but it might take a little time.
I have to transfer the web site to another ISP because it was sold and as
soon as I get that done I can do it. Pix need to be no larger than 340 x
220 or so ,( larger is ok, just take time to download to me and then I have
to resize and crop), not a problem.

mayf

At 06:33 AM 10/1/99 -0700, Dick Jurkowski wrote:
>--- Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz> wrote:
>>
>> ARDUN DOUG, you've got us all going reading
>> about your roadster, if
>> possible could you attach a photo to your next
>> message, would love to see
>> it.
>>
>> Chris Harris  # 397  C/GR  New Zealand.
>>
>I agree.  I would love to see what that roadster
>looks like. But then, I'd like to be able to
>identify all of our members with their cars. I
>wonder what the chances of getting Mr. Mayf and
>Keith to put together a "Member's Rides Gallery".
> I mean, Chris is all the way in New Zealand -
>I'd love to go down there and get a look at his
>car, but something tells me it ain't gonna happen
>that way.  Many sites on the web host such
>things, and a site to have all of our member's
>cars highlighted would be great.  What about it
>Mr. Mayf?  Keith?  You are the guys who know how
>to do all these whiz-bang computer WWW things.
>Yeah, I know, easy for me to suggest when it's
>your time and work involved.
>
>Thanks,
>Dick J
>

>=====

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)