RE: Turbo Sizing and Selection and Other stuff

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: RE: Turbo Sizing and Selection and Other stuff
From: Beth Butters <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 13:21:53 -0700
                        Amen

----------
From:  Thomas E. Bryant[SMTP:saltracer@awwwsome.com]
Sent:  Saturday, October 09, 1999 10:37 AM
To:  Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield
Cc:  land-speed@autox.team.net

Lawrence,

Don't feel too bad if you aren't an expert. I have learned that it is
not a badge of honor to be an expert. An expert is defined as...x=an
unknown and a spert is a drip under pressure! Continue to give your
opinions, none of us really know what we are talking about anyway, some
have just had more bruises than others.

Tom