Re: another LSR collector

To: Carl Dreher <focusrsh@arn.net>
Subject: Re: another LSR collector
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo.fadini@abc.it>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:52:55 +0200
Hi there,
it looks like I wasn't the only LSR collector after all...
Well, I too collect anything/everything Land Speed Record and Bonneville!

Just to start with, does anybody have one or more of the following Speed
Week programs to complete my collection: 1950, 51, 52, 53, 54, 59, 60, 62,
66, 68, 69, 79, 83? Many rule books also still missing.

Oh, by the way, I am not a racer, just a fan from as far as Italy (am I the
only one?). I was lucky enough to attend Speed Week three times and I
treasure those as some of the most memorable days in my life: thanks to you
all racers! (by the way, I said "some" only because on top of the list must
be those days at Black Rock, when Thrust SSC set a pretty fast new LSR...).
Last month I had my flight ticket and suitcase ready for my first trip to
World of Speed... then a phone call came from Wendover, just in time...
Maybe next year?...

My best to all
Ugo Fadini
Padova, Italy