Re: SCTA LIC. Vs ECTA LIC.

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCTA LIC. Vs ECTA LIC.
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 07:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
You know Keith, what makes this net site so fun?
When I got in this morning there were 37 messages
holding in my box.  It was hot and heavy with
everybody arguing their case from 2
cylinder-sawed off blocks to full-blown hemis,
with everything from Pintos to Chebbies in the
middle, and there was no bashing going on.  One
guy wants to set records, one guy wants to run
just to run, another wants to experiment and
design -
 - hell, aint it great!
Take a look at a Honda site or something like
that, and you'll see those kids continuously
referring to each other's mothers, genetic trees,
questionable genders, and contents of their
skulls.  I guess it might be that we are a more
mature bunch. But it is great - you should take
pride in the amount of pushing you did in the
beginning to make this thing really take hold.  I
for one, would never have found it by myself.
If anybody associated with the net is in the sign
printing business, we might consider some decals
or windshield screens.  I got a couple from the
Geo net when I set up my sewing machine for
racing and they looked good on the car. Don't you
think "LANDSPEED@AUTOX.TEAM" would look neat
across the top of the windshield or along the
rockers on the race car?

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  - - XF/GR