Re: World Finals 10/22/99

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: World Finals 10/22/99
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:32:18 -0600
I understand that Teague popped a 394 mph record back up run this morning.
USFRA President Gary Allen was in impound after a very fast run after
replacing a transmission overnight.  Weather conditions were perfect again.
Kind of funny, Jack Costella and George Potter spent a lot of time together
this last year and then both had different but major problems at the salt
this week.  George has plans for a new car underway, even has a body in mind
if not on hand.  He has always had good engines that he does on a tight
budget and I'm sure this new car will go very well too.
Wes