Re: Vespa LSR

To: Carl Dreher <focusrsh@arn.net>
Subject: Re: Vespa LSR
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
I believe I have a "trading card" on this
streamlinder scooter.  If I remember right, it
was a 90 pound girl who set the world's record on
that thing. In fact, not too long ago she
appeared on some talk show on TV.   I'll dig it
out tonight and try to get it on line.

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR