TOP SPEED

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: TOP SPEED
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 05:44:00 -0700
Saw Tom Bryants speed the other day and got to wondering... Who is the
fastest on this List....

I know my 200.758 mph is going to be blown away by John Beckett's 228mph
and I think Tom beat that....

Wanted to take a Second and welcome all the new folks....We are gaining
quite a Scooter contingent.... DrPiston is a Harley racer that just joined
the list... and having seen the quality of his work... I am sure he can add
lots of knowledge to the list in the Bike arena....

If you have just Joined the list... take a sec and tell us how you got
here.... What was it that attracted you to Land Speed racing and What are
you working on or have you played with in the past... Lots of the fun on
this List is watching folks go out and accomplish their dreams.... Seeing
Dave Haller go past Two and Tom Bryant Lose his Record to John.... and Then
take it BACK this last week .... yeah to me that has been one of the best
Parts... and Yes Dave... your now part of the History of the Bonneville
Salt Flats.... and I gotta add this.... I can't wait to feel the Earth
Rotate when the Brothers Ferguson Ride that Blown Monster on the Salt for
the first time...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )