ECTA October event

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: ECTA October event
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:06:55
Can any of you bike jockeys help this fella out? Reply to him directly as I
do not know if he is on the list or not...

mayf

>X-From_: ktilley@sprynet.com Thu Oct 28 12:41:40 1999
>From: "Ken Tilley" <ktilley@sprynet.com>
>To: <lemay@hiwaay.net>
>Subject: ECTA October event
>Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:57:46 -0400
>
>Hi, I'm interested in attending the event this weekend. I see that it is a
2 day event. I'm mainly interested in the motorcycle runs. My question is
since I can only attend Saturday or Sunday, which would be the best?

>Thanks in advance for your help,
>
>Ken Tilley
>ktilley@sprynet.com
>

>Attachment Converted: "C:\SLIP\EMAIL\ATTACH\ECTAOcto"

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)